The RIO is a compact cruiser with a unique look and a smooth, responsive ride, perfect for daily commutes and on-the-go adventures. Complete with Paris Street Trucks, stainless steel bearings, and high quality Lander wheels in Solid Yellow, the RIO is ready for action whenever you are!
- 24.5" L x 7.75" W / 13.25" Wheelbase
- Weight: 5 lbs (Complete)
- Material: Recycled Nylon from Ocean Fishing Nets with glass fiber reinforcement
- Trucks: Paris Truck Co. 108mm Street Trucks
- Wheels: Lander Wheels (59mm x 80A Duro)
- Bearings: ABEC 7 Stainless Steel Bearings
- Made from Recycled Nylon, Lander decks are durable, rigid, and waterproof
- Patented hole pattern creates a diagonal structure that encourages a carving heel-toe ride, similar to snowboarding or surfing
- Concave surface mimics the feel of a traditional maple deck
- Integrated grip system provides unbeatable tread
- Paris Street Trucks and high quality bearings ensure a solid structure and exceptional speed
NO NEW PLASTIC
Lander decks are made of our proprietary blend of Certified Ocean Recycled Nylon—100% of which is from abandoned fishing nets—combined with glass fiber for a high performance ride. We use an efficient manufacturing process called injection molding to produce our decks, which does not create waste.
Our recycled nylon material comes from a ISO 9001 supplier who is certified by the IDFL Laboratory and Institute in accordance with Global Recycled Standards (GRS). This material has earned a UL 2809 Recycled Content Validation via the Environmental Claim Validation Procedure (ECVP) for Recycled Content.